We provide government clients with detailed analysis and tailored affordable housing strategies to better meet the needs of their communities.
We have worked with more than 40 Councils across Australia on planning strategies to facilitate their involvement in affordable housing. Including:
- Land audits for affordable housing partnerships
- Planning incentives (density bonuses) and related economic modelling, formulae, detailed housing sub-market analysis
- Detailed site and precinct analysis
- Affordable housing provisions and controls in LEPs and DCPs
- Community consultation, participation and education campaigns
We can provide Councils across NSW (Sydney metropolitan, regional and rural LGAs) with expert research and analysis to prepare locally-tailored:
- Local Housing Strategies
- Affordable Housing Contributions Schemes
- Voluntary Planning Agreements for the purpose of affordable housing
- Evaluation frameworks to monitor the impact of established Affordable Housing Contributions Schemes
We provide business clients, particularly affordable housing and new generation boarding house developers, with expert advice regarding facilities, design, amenity and plans of management in order to ensure compliance with assessment under Section 4.15 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (NSW) and relevant State Environmental Planning Policies, particularly Social Impact Statements and Social Impacts Assessments (SIAs) to accompany Development Applications.